Sunday 24 June, 2007

My Parents


God cannot reach and teach all of his children at the same time, that’s why he gifted each of us with parent’s .By just thinking my life without my parents, saline water flows from my eyes and feels the incompleteness and pain in an orphan life. We are in constant strain due to the generation gap we have and at times parents seem to be an enemy in disguise but the truth remains that they are our legs, our foundation. We will fall flat without their presence in life.

[“When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving much advise, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a gentle and tender hand”( source: eslewhere)]

My parents are my soul. Without them I cant even imagine life. I yet remember my dad ironing my school inform and packing my school bag and my mom running with the glass of milk if I had escaped from the breakfast table.Yes I have troubled them intentionally and unintentionally due to my stubborn nature.I always feel that I am not given the right that is righteous but they say that’s not true. I wonder why do misunderstanding crop up, why do we feel neglected or alone, why?The answer lies within us. Let me ask my self and get answers to the fountain of feelings that rises and falls in my hearts.

My parents are always worried about my future. How would it be?
Will Zahra finish her education and achieve something in life?
Will she make us proud?
Will she earn a good living?
And of course how can I forget the marriage angle of my life…
Will she marry?
When will she marry?
Whom she will marry?
Will she be happy?
Will she be secured?
Will her get all the comforts that we gave her?
Oh my GOD!!!! The only things that runs in their mind is all this. The only thing they know to think is the good fortune of their children and what I am giving them is yet an unresolved question……………………….

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
STRANDED I STAND by Zahra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.theprayingangel.blogspot.com