Sunday 24 June, 2007

IT'S MEE..............


I am a reserved, analytical and peace-loving girl who is blessed with intuition and intelligence that does make me a unique soul. I whole-heartedly believe in the bond between Mother Nature and science. My inquisitive nature and determination to get to the top of the world gives me the power to stand still in today’s artificial atmosphere. I dislike braggarts, gossips and neurotic individuals. I also dislike men who look at woman just as a sex symbol. Woman is the most powerful and beautiful creation of God as she is capable of giving a birth to a new life. A baby’s smile makes me forget all the pains. They look so cute…”Little angles” of the world .I can surely spend free time in a nursing home admiring the tiny hands and legs shivering, red cheeks, soft hair and hungry jaws.

I do find socializing a bit difficult. And do face difficulty in expressing myself. I do not have a wide circle of friends, but once I accept someone as a friend the bond is usually for life. I can keep the flame of friendship burning for lifetime even though if I am not been able to keep constant touch with a few friends. But yes if a person neglects me, avoids me I don’t even bother to know if the person exists on the planet anymore. For me my self-respect is up most and I care a damn for such kind of selfish people who leaves an individual as per their wishes.I am often misunderstood. In fact always misunderstood. Many people feel that I am full of attitude. I guess that because I speak what is right according to me. Might be people don’t like that. But I feel I am doing right deed by speaking what is in my mind rather than backbiting. Its ethical to be frank rather than being artificial in my book. According to Islam backbiting is a sin and is equal to a sin of eating the flesh of your dead brother.

I am vulnerable and isolated from everyone. At times I really feel very lonely and I feel that life has come to a stand still. I perceive a high level of stress and a lot of apathy at times. I am filled with doubts and I feel I will never have a way out of the mess in my life. These negative thoughts are my worst enemies. But cant help it .We do have enemies all around. I really get choked as one after another I lose every chance of success. I can clearly see chance and opportunities knocking at my present door and putting extra effort to know and learn how to seize each of this opportunity as it arises. I am happiest when I am alone to pursue my innermost thoughts and inner dreams. I do talk to my self and get my problems solved. Our inner soul is our true friend as it always shows the right path.

I am a great music lover. Music keeps me company all the day .My favorite radio station is City 101.6 fm. If u don’t trust me keep this station on, you all will surely hear me every week on any of the shows. I guess I could have been a radio Jockey. I have a sweet voice and I like going bla bla bla….I prefer old songs as old is gold. I prefer soft, romantic, light hearted and peppy numbers. I don’t like hip-hop, metallic and all the other stuffs. It’s just not my kind. I dislike going to pubs where a person is so lost in their alcoholic waters and land up awakened in the quicksand.

I have been running in circles, unknowing which direction to take as life has always should me FOUR WAYS. How do I get the right way? Well at the moment my inner soul is preparing a solution. I will let u all know after I get the report attested with Gods signature.I truly believe that I deserve better than the life I am leading right now, I deserve A NEW START IN LIFE!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
STRANDED I STAND by Zahra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.theprayingangel.blogspot.com