Sunday 24 June, 2007

A few Memorable Moments of my life


The only thing I want in life is to experience motherhood. When I saw my sisters pregnant and the different mood swing they had during each trimester, all sort of cravings, desires, needs were so weird for me. But my mother said “nahi ye to hota hai asie waqt mein” Seeing them in their labor pain with a smile on their face for their baby who is experiencing its first struggle of life. I believe a woman is not strong by herself-God has empowered women with heavenly rays that sparkles on every women’s forehead at the time she is giving birth to her child.
When I first took my sisters baby in hand my hands couldn’t stop shivering .I dreamt each day about the baby and the cute features. Wow!! The feeling is so divine .I love my sisters kids more than I love anything in life. The three little angels have made me feel similar being a mother. Will I be blessed to experience actual motherhood??

An evening in a little village down my native place in Dohad (Gujarat), I went to spend a few days with my aunt. As usual the frequent electricity cuts. That evening the electric power was in no mood to serve us. It was a cold evening. I sat at the veranda chatting with my cousin. We decide to sleep on the sand i.e. outside in the woods as we were no mood to stare at the cracked walls. I lay my back on the thin bed sheet feeling the little pebbles and granules pinching me gently. The earthen touch made me feel calm relaxed and connected to my land. Looking at the sky above me glittering with stars, celestial rays and extravaganza, smiling at me and forcing me to praise its beauty but I shied away. The sky looked like a bride covered with diamonds and bighting the whole universe. I was awake all night playing hide and seek with the sky and my glittering eyes that smiled with each twinkling star. I felt as if I was sleeping in Gods lap. This is the most memorable and fresh night, which will be with me with fond memory.

I joined SNDT Women’s University with the hope to put the first brick of my higher education. Soon I realized being lost my identity, as I was not recognized there. I was considered as nobody. With a broken heart I pleaded God for help and there came a friendly hand who holded me tight promising me to grow old and share our talks even with grey hair. Very soon I realized that this hand didn’t came by itself towards me. God wanted me to be protected, guided and cared. And from here started an unbreakable friendship that stands still against all the storms of life we both experience.

Being pushed by parents to complete my education I never took the needful interest to study hard and always blamed God for weak memory. I hopped and skipped over many fields like kinder garden teacher to hotel management to beautician. But couldn’t succeed in any. Frustrated entered tourism field by doing my IATA.I studied and worked for 8 –10 hours a day to score a passing grade which was too high to attain but I was sure to crack it. I landed getting my passing certificate by the hands of one of the staff of educational Ministry of UAE. Oh heaven!!!! Getting a reputed IATA consultant certificate by the hands of one of the staff of education ministry and front off a huge crowd made me realize my positives I felt on cloud nine .Yet the warm hand shake and the clapping chores are yet heard in my inner ear. Gulping the success and looking for more success I am running ahead with time.

I want more education and success. Kya kare ye dil maange more These are the few most fond and precious memories of my life.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
STRANDED I STAND by Zahra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.theprayingangel.blogspot.com