Sunday 24 June, 2007

Hopeful eyes of my mother

Hopeful eyes of my mother awaiting the birth of her child prayed for a healthy baby. My struggle started as all the normal babies of the world who are somersaulting the way to the outside confusing world. I was born on the day of Dhanteras .My neighborhood ladies celebrated Dhanteras as well as my birth saying that I am a lucky girl with a fortune that very few children of God are blessed with. Filled with joy my mothers tired face blossomed into a flower and named me ZAHRA. My name coincidently means flower.As each day of life unfolds I wonder how the next day would be. Would it be the same monotonous life or an exciting ride of a roller coaster?
I would say life is a roller coaster ride. With huge ups and downs and a circles to have a fair escape.

["Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be". ( source: Pravsworld)]



1 comment:

Praying Angel said...

This blog is very close to my heart as I wrote this just for fun and trying my luck in expressing emotions through words.I realized that I have a hidden talent that needs to be brought out.

This is the first blog I wrote and feel in love with the new discovery I made with myself.

 
Creative Commons License
STRANDED I STAND by Zahra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.theprayingangel.blogspot.com