Sunday 24 June, 2007

LOVE - The Relic Of My LIFE .


Do we remember how we felt in out mother’s womb? How she nurtured us? How much care she took of her diet? Love is the first eternal emotion to be felt .We really don’t know how wonderful it was for us to be in our mothers hand for the first time or how she felt holding us for the first time. Love just can’t be defined. It’s a purest and precious emotion.

I yet remember getting in one bed sheet with three siblings kicking each & playing until our back ached. How much we shared and cared. Today my sisters are far from me. How much I wished I could hug and tell then how much I love them. My day starts with my brother’s hug and blessing from my parents. Many times when back answer I don get my daily dose of blessing and my day goes so bad. My family is the first base where I seek and want love and many times didn’t get the deserving love. Where should I go? Where can I buy love? I believe it’s the right approach I need to know the blessing I can count on. I do expect the same in return and that is what pinches me and hurts me the most. I try to be loving & forgiving and understand the needs of my family, friends.I can never hurt my family or friends just for my fun.Yup!!! I did hurt them unintentionally and ask forgiveness as that makes me humble and affectionate.I wish I got right over my own life as but my parents rule my life and it belongs to them. I believe to give so much love, affection, care and happiness to people around me that they get forced to give me some in return at least a little to bring one smile on my face.

I yet remember my school and college days when I survived without a single peer, seeing empty benches around me, lonesome picnics and presentations & yet lived all those phase. How calm, shy and quite girl I was but being a human I need love as well. I can’t continue an isolated life. Today I wish I was the same quite and reserved girl but I lost her and can’t find her even after a hunt with myself. Though never been accepted in this cruel world few soul accepted and stood by me at all times. I would have been shattered if AK, MS, MB & MP were not around. You all are far away from me yet so connected. I wish you all were here. The strange part is I have never met MP but yet you are one of my best friends. You all came in different times and pulled me out of the grave I had built for my self. I love you guys.You all have introduced me to my inner soul and made me love and realize how capable I am. My life is nothing without your love, support and affection.

Love is felt holding hands to hear the whispers of passion, warm caress, the affection, the hug, and the throbbing heat with warm satisfaction. These moments that belongs to you can never define as the moments says it all than words. Love is universal emotion. A loving watering hand can blossom flowers in a barren garden. A warm and a kind touch can be precious than pearls .The one with a clean heart is the one who always tries to do the best for those whom they come in contact and values the annihilate and the eternal love.

Love is like a knife It can stab the heart or it can carve wonderful images into the soul.It’s only the way we use this blissful emotion.Relationship will have heartaches and the tears but these are the things that help us to grow and made our relation even better. Love is gradual. I see my parent’s relations stronger with the ups and downs of life they stood by each other. I wonder how couples get divorced for their selfish ego and needs and forget that the children need their parents to be together. I hate such people who can’t be adjusting when they are committed in a pure bond of marriage. Marriage is not a bed of roses. One should remember no rose is without a thorn.Marriage is equal to living half your religion according to Islam.

I have always been a relationship counselor in college and now a marriage counselor. All in my junior college called me granny. I had solutions from relationships, health,diet,fights & depression. I find great happiness in getting a patch up done.I got three friends matched and at the time of their marriage the blessing I got from their parents made me feel in Heaven. I yet remember their parent’s speechless vocals blessing me.I always crave for more dua’s as dua’s will only save my life. Probably I could land up finding my man on this road.


Love is in the small things that we do for the people we care so that we can see that one smile on their faces for the efforts done. Love is giving; the more we give the more content it feels .I believe never give it with an expectation of anything in return as expectation reduces the real essence of love. It is to accept whatever given in the relationship and be satisfied with that.

Love strives in hurting. If you don’t get hurt you don’t learn how to love though the hurt still remains to test you and help you to grow. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes of a relationship, but in having new eyes with each passing moments. I believe we fall in love with the same person each and every day as each day we explore them even better and love then with more than b4. Love begins at once to live, and I count each separate day as a separate life.Sometimes we tend to miss the chance to by waiting for love to but at times your love is right in front of our eyes but we don’t really recognize it. Find love is doing small things for others. The greatest irony of love is letting go when you need to hold on and holding on when you need to let go. I lost my love probably because it was one sided but I believe I lost him as God has some other plans. I strongly believe we lose some1 only due to our mistakes as if we were right we would have never lost that concerned relationship.

At times we lose someone’s love only when we are destined to find someone else who can love us even more than we love ourselves. In my family I saw two cases where a married couple broke and met their real soul mate to explore the new relation that was meant to be the real destiny.Love is to caring, create and adventure a world filled with purity and blissfulness. Consequently, the actualizing of our emotions can become the most exciting adventure of our lifetime. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched and felt and that the real joy when go beyond words. It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life is no one can sincerely try to help another without helping themselves. Love is supposed to be the most wonderful feeling. It inspires you and gives you joy and strength. It makes you humble and a better human being. Loving someone means giving him or her the freedom to find his or her way, whether it leads towards you or away from you as love seeks the happiness of our mate .Love is loyal & wants the best for the other person. Love is caring about the other person's emotional needs and feelings compromising and working things out in a way that you both can win.Love is trying to come together in a way that makes the bond immortal.Love is a painful risk to take but the risk must be taken no matter how scary or painful, for only then one will experience the fullness of humanity and that is love. One becomes so calm and understanding in love, as that is the time you love someone more than one they love themselves.

Love sustains in losing too. I lost so many loved pals due to my bad luck, their bad luck or probably my temper but the empty space still belongs and reserved for them and I still miss them a lot. I wish I could back on a time machine and mended that time. I wish I never lost them No matter they didn’t value me I yet cant stop caring for them. I hate this trait about me. I can’t forget them no matter how much bad they did. Why cant I forget is the question that has yet to be answered. I guess that what makes me depressed always and that is what makes me miserable. Yet I put efforts not think of all the misery and put efforts to forget the lost relationships but of all the beauty (for those pals)that still remains as memories I wished I could get them back.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey.... this was a really good blog... really liked it....

Praying Angel said...

Hey thanx buddy.. yeah! I know. I really poured my heart out.I dont know but I hated the moment while I was writing this blog as I wrote in a frustrated mood. No wonder it turned long as a history.But now when I read through the line's I think I did justice to my blog.

Anonymous said...

Aoa!...
for the first time in my life i read sum1s blog with so much of my attention n now my eyes r paining for it took me mora than an hour to read. While i was reading i cud feel the sea of thoughts emerging from the fingertips of ur hands. Beleieve me it was like i am lost sumwhere in a big library and wandering how to get out of a place that has got so much to learn from. Not only this...to sum extent ur past experiences dun kno y had so much similarities wid mine. for a moment i felt like sum1 defining my past in their own words. But i know ups n downs occur in every1s life and it is us to hav to cope wid them n still stand firm no matter how worst they r...ini m happy i know sum1 whos both strong n pure of heart....Gud Luck n Maslaam

 
Creative Commons License
STRANDED I STAND by Zahra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.theprayingangel.blogspot.com