Sunday 24 June, 2007

If I Had Got All Answers

I am feeling so low and depressed today.Might be after losing and losing all chances to carve my future I have yet many unanswered questions.I thought to pen my feelings to divert my mind.

Do we really know what is happening on the other side?
If i do, then maybe my life would be perfect
No harm nor faults can be done
For I will always come prepared at all times
How will life be if there is no such thing as feelings?
If I do, then maybe my life would be easier than I thought
There would be no any sign of pretentions in my face
No any sign of pain in my eyes, life would be so sweet
Why do every heartbeat count?
Is it something like I read in books of sciences?
You would hear the sound of every beat of my love, of my pain
I am human, I am alive
You would rather ask, why did I indite this for?
Fear to be wounded by my own words
Will my silence provoke you in any way?
The day will come what you stored shall turn into vacousness
so many questions but got no answers. :(

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
STRANDED I STAND by Zahra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.theprayingangel.blogspot.com