Sunday 24 June, 2007

Life Is An Unsolved Puzzle

I wondered being a child, my elders are so lucky no school, no homework, no tensions, no discipline and rules and regulation in life, no one to sit with a stick in hand to check our homework, no sleeping at sharp 9 pm. Well at this stage of life when I am a mature individual I wish I were a kid running around in garden and swinging my excitement on the swing, touching the air on a sea saw and jumping and playing around in the veranda. Those days were so nice and memorable.

Just yesterday I was cleaning my room where I found a collection of my pictures at different stages of life. I looked so cute and charming. Aww!! Can’t believe I was so cute. *Smiles* Where is the cute smile that I had once upon a time? Where are those twinkles in my eyes that are so dry today? I look at my sister’s kids and my friend’s kids being loved and pampered so much. Someone is always around to watch them.At a stage in life our needs and requirements are taken for granted, as we are mature. No matter we turn old at each stage love, affection, concern, trust and respect is upmost for survival.I wondered at a point in life that why the hell I am living here I wish I dint have a family at all. I have been to a few orphanage and realized how important is a family and how much it helped me to be a better person that I am. I pity with a heavy heart for orphans who have on one to look after them, no one to hug them and tell that I LOVE U MY CHILD.

Today my day starts parent’s blessings & with my brother’s hug. I cant do without these two things every morning. I have realized very lately that how fortunate I am to have a lovely family that God has blesses me with.I see my maternal Grandparents enjoying life sitting and playing with their grandchildren. I used to feel they are so lucky as they have no work at all. I never thought what they have sacrificed and gone through a tough life to give me a mother that I have today. My paternal grandparents are no more physically present but their presence is always felt.A few years back my parents got their daughters married and handed over their princess to some one else. Do we ever realize how much our parents did and do for us? No, we never think about that. Today when my sisters are in the shoes of parenthood they have realize the value of parents. Now my sisters say that upbringing children is the toughest task possible on earth.

When I see people sleeping at benches of a garden and yet get up smiling early in the morning makes me feel ashamed of my constant overburden on God. No matter how much we have in life we are yet crying .Can I ever start thanking God?

My main motto writing all this is that –
1) Thank God for everything no matter how much unhappy you are.
2) Love life and appreciate it with a positive attitude
3) Respect your elders and never hurt them.
4)Accept your family and friends the way they are.
5) Accept your mistakes and ask for forgiveness.

Hmmm, a few things that we change in our thinking and attitude will bring fruitful colors to our life and the whole outlook of life will change.When I look back at life I see my self-sitting at a corner sobbing and shivering with fear. Today I see life with confident eyes where I have faith in myself to win no matter how many obstacles on the way; no matter how much how much weight I have to carry. Because I know my God is walking by me supporting and cheering me.
Life is an unsolved puzzle for me, which get complicated day by day. Kaisi PAHELI zindegani.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
STRANDED I STAND by Zahra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.theprayingangel.blogspot.com